Saturday, January 29, 2011

Looking For a Sunset Bird in Winter

Looking For a Sunset Bird in Winter   
by Robert Frost
The west was getting out of gold,
The breath of air had died of cold,















When shoeing home across the white,
I thought I saw a bird alight.

In summer when I passed this place,
I had to stop and lift my face;
A bird with an angelic face
Was singing it it sweet and swift,

No bird was singing in it now

A single leaf was on a bough
And that was all there was to see
In going twice around the tree!
----------------------------------------
It's Snowing AGAIN!...
Another Great Weekend for winter sports in Acadia National Park!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Contact REALTOR GramEpat for Broker Owned vacation rental reservations.
(We have a few spots left for 2011).

No comments: