Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All the Old Familiar Places

Tonight as I was coming home from my office, I had all I could do to keep my eyes on the road and concentrate on my driving....
The sky was a kaleidoscope of colors...
I found myself humming an 'Oldie but a Goodie'...

"I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places "...
"I'll find you in the mornin' sun..."
"I'll find you in the mornin' sun"
"And when the night is new..."
"And when the Night is New"
"I'll be looking at the moon
But I'll be seeing you ! "
 
(I see you, Mom..."in all the old familiar places ...that this heart of mine embraces ...
...In everything that's light and gay. I'll always think of you that way." )

If you can't be with the ones you love, Love the ones you're with!

Belated Happy Valentine's Day Greetings to "the ones I'm with". 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pat, that picture of "the morning sun" is absolutely beautiful. What a fabulous painting it would make.
Your message is poignant.