Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Faith can move Mountains,but not Balance Rock!


"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can " ...

Don't give up looking for 'Your piece of Maine'. Let me know how I can help.

PS: Just FYI:
I have no intentions of climbing the mountain and attempting to help move Balance Rock!
Many tourists in Acadia National Park have tried unsuccessfully to do that without my help! :)

Bubble Rock on South Bubble Mountain, Balance Rock on the Bar Harbor Shore Path, and white Lucerne granite are classic examples of glacial erratics found on Mt.Desert Island, home of Acadia National Park.

OUR MAINE GOVERNOR REMOVES TRANSFER TAX INCREASE: Thank you to Governor John Baldacci who REMOVED the proposed Transfer Tax increase on homes priced $500K or higher that was passed in the initial Tax Reform Legislation. The Maine Association of Realtors would have preferred a veto of the entire bill, however, the removal of this increase before passage of Tax Reform is HUGE for real estate in our State.

Realtor GramEpat technorati tag

No comments: