Saturday, November 22, 2008

Isn't FREE Just DUCKY!

Check this out! It's great and saves a good deal of time.
Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like this!!!
Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411. This
convenient service from Google is FREE-- Great when you are on the road.
No need to waste your money on information calls or waste your time manually dialing the number.

For instance, if we are driving along in our automobile and we need to call a hotel to confirm our reservations, and don't know the number, I can just hit the number on my contact list that I have programmed.

When the call is made, the voice at the other end says, 'City & State.' I say, ' Orlando, Florida' He says, 'Business, Name or Type of Service.' I say, 'Peabody Hotel.' He says, 'Connecting' and Peabody answers the phone. Isn't that JUST DUCKY? (<- click the link to see the March of the ducks) How cool is that?

This google service is nationwide and FREE!



Realtor GramEpat
technorati tag

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another great FREE directory assistance number I use is 1-800-FREE411. I like it because not only does it offer free business listings, but it also offers residential and government listings (which GOOG411 does not). I used it when I was traveling over Thanksgiving and in New Jersey! It was so easy!