Monday, October 13, 2008

A Lone Loon and the Full Moon



The lone loon that hangs out in our cove was feeling pretty frisky this evening!
**Wonder if he's looking for a date?


A lot of people base a full Moon as a probability of success, and a time where people buy and sell stocks and also make decisions about other investments, such as real estate.
If you're feeling looney, and anxious to make a decision, I will be happy to help you find your "PEACE' of Maine ;)
(Gail , Thank you for letting me insert your loon painting in the corner of the photo that I took this evening in our quiet cove on Long Pond.)
Many thanks to the volunteers, interns, and financial supporters of the loon study program at the Somes Meynell Wildlife Sanctuary on Somes Pond.
I hope that my bachelor loon soon finds his soul mate!
technorati tag

No comments: