Wednesday, October 31, 2007

'I'm Typing as Fast as I Can"

Ever get the feeling “ I’m typing as fast as I can” ? and wish you had more than 24/7?
You just start getting the hang of keyboard shortcuts , only to find out that t
here’s a whole new language to learn ...and...of course..., that gives you the opportunity to type even FASTER! (SMS language ,also known as chatspeak, txt, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) ...
WSYCTAODNTRX Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks ;^ )

Just FYI:The post title reminded me of a book that I read in 1981, I’m Dancing as Fast As I Can by Barbara Gordon. The lesson to be learned from the author's story is that we can all benefit by building and maintaining networks of supportive and sensitive family and friends.

Technorati Tag Real Estate

No comments: